Welcome to the Michael Harris Ride to End Polio 2015
Welcome to the 2015 Rotary District 5500 Ride to End Polio, dedicated to Rotarian Mike Harris who founded the ride in 2009. Since that time, including a generous match from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation the ride has generated more than $10 million for Rotary’s efforts to End Polio Now, enough money to buy more than 15 million doses of vaccine. For 2015 our planning committee has established a goal of raising $10 million dollars.
There are many ways to participate:
- Join us in Tucson for El Tour de Tucson and ride 40, 55, 75 or 104 miles.
- Join us in Tucson for a 5 mile “Fun Ride.”
- Register for The Indoor Ride to End Polio.
- Support a Rotarian cyclist with a generous donation.
- Volunteer at our Tangerine Road at I-10 Aid Station or our Rotary booth at the finish line.
If you’d like to keep informed, we’ll include you on our list for our monthly newsletter. Simply send an email to email@example.com with “newsletter” in the subject line.
We hope to see you in November.
For more information, click on the links below: