WELCOME TO THE 2014 MICHAEL HARRIS MEMORIAL RIDE TO END POLIO
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2014
In four years the Rotary Ride to End Polio has raised more than $3 million for Polio Plus, enough money to fund about 5 million doses of polio vaccine. Imagine the difference the ride has made. For the past 2 years Rotary General Secretary John Hewko has joined us as the ride achieves greater and greater prominence.
There are so many ways to participate practically every Rotarian can find a way to be a part of the ride in 2014.
- Join us in Tucson and ride anywhere from 3 miles in the Fun Ride to the full 104 miles distance. Gather pledges for each mile you ride.
- Help your club organize and field a team of cyclists in Tucson.
- Hop on a stationary bike at home, at the gym, on military bases or anywhere you can find one and gather pledges for each minute you ride.
- Take a lead in your club to help raise funds in support of the ride.
- Volunteer to staff the Rotary Aid Station or the Rotary Booth at the finish line.
Join us in 2014. PLEASE NOTE THAT TO RIDE FOR ROTARY, you must use the special Rotary Ride to End Polio application, which should be available shortly. Please do not register directly with Perimeter Cycling.